Friday, December 2, 2022

Flight to Newark

 Flights to Newark (EWR)

I usually start out my flight planning on Google Flights.   I'm luck that we have 3 major airporst to choose from but I usually either fly out of San Jose (SJC) which is 9 miles away or San Francisco (SFO) which is 27 miles away. 

First up SJC to EWR -  Prices seem a bit high for First Class


SFO to EWR    Looks even worse 


Next I go to Flights by Celebrity  - little bit better out of SJC but SFO was obscene.  



Next I decided to check out using Mileage on United. I often get some good deals as a 2 Million Mile Flyer. 


Found I could get a couple flights for 50,000 miles with one stop or 60,000 non-stop.  After looking at the equipment and seating  - I chose the Non-Stop in a Dreamliner with Lie Flat bed seats.   Not bad when compared to $1,096 if purchased.  


 
 


 

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bergen, Norway - Day 6 - City Surroundings by Land and Sea

    Overview Enjoy Bergen by land and sea on this guided journey to some of Bergen's most spectacular scenic and historical sites. Ber...